Lone Planet Invaders
A downloadable game for Windows
Defend your planet against incoming aliens! Can you survive until the alien king appears?
- Use your mouse to move, shoot with left mouse button or space bar (be carful: shooting costs resources)
- Use A, S, D to activate your skills - they cost resources, which are displayed in the center of the planet
- Zoom with the mouse wheel
- Restart with backspace
- Resources are 1) generated by the planet, 2) gained from alien bullets hitting the planet, 3) gained from shooting ufos within the inner orbit
- Turrets shoot projectiles without spending resources, but they are destroyed once they're hit by an alien projectile
- Shields defend everything below them against alien attacks. They're destroyed after 10 hits.
- Upgrade increases projectile damage, shooting frequency or projectile speed for the player and the turrets.
I developed this game using the Processing library in eclipse, during my first semester studying Game Design at HTW Berlin.
One of the few games I made music for ;)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.