- draw path by dragging lines out of the moon or branch off existing paths
- connect stars to gather their light - each star can be connected by one or more paths, depending on its size
- if the star runs out of light, it will only produce a small amount of light and can be turned into black holes or red poison stars
- black holes are enemies and will drain light from stars or the moon
- connect white transformator stars to switch from white paths (to gather light) to red paths (to form red stars)
- defeat black holes by turning stars in their range into red poison stars - drained light from those stars will damage the black holes
- your goal is to reach all of the master black holes at the border of the level and defeat them
- press mouse wheel to pause the game
- LMB = left mouse button
Lunarium was developed as a second semester project studying Game Design at the HTW Berlin.
Maximilian Haas (Game Design, Art)
Morten Newe (Game Design, Programming)
Olya Trinova (Game Design, Art)
Timo Falcke (Game Design, Programming)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.